Public Access to Township Board Meetings Using the Zoom Meeting Service
To participate in a public meeting each person who wishes to participate in a public meeting must do the following first.
- Download the Zoom application onto you cell phone, tablet or computer. This application can be found by opening the ”App Store” on your Apple or Android cell phone or Google searching Zoom on your computer.
- After downloading the Zoom application do the following:
- Open the Zoom application.
- Select the “Join a Meeting” option highlighted in blue.
- Enter the following Meeting ID number: 905 647 3079 using the phone’s pop-up keypad or your computer’s keyboard, and then select the “Join” option highlighted in blue.
- When prompted, select the “Join with video” option.
- When prompted, select the “Call using internet audio” option. Password gentwp
You should now be in the meeting. The meeting audio function for speaking purposes may be muted for the general public at times when the Board members are conducting Township business that does not include audience participation. The audio hearing function will be in effect at all times during the meeting.