Planning Commission Meeting Agenda for Wednesday, January 20, 2021 6 pm via Zoom ID# 905-647-3079 Passcode gentwp (See Instructions at bottom)
Roll Call: Al Ogle _______
Michael Thompson _______
Raymond Lee _______
Al Jones _______
Jerry Link _______
Kathy Sutton _______
Deb Mullaly _______
Attn. Amanda Doyle _______
Approval of the minutes from the December 16, 2020 meeting.
(No communications have been made regarding this case)
Postponed Case #2020-11 – Site Plan Review – 4031 Richfield Rd. Parcel 11-34-551-013. Owner Reginald Clements would like to split this property into 2 parcels. Currently Chips Supper Club occupies the front portion of the property and there is a pole barn on the back portion. Both sections must meet all zoning requirements. Current zoning is C-2 Highway
Case #2020-01 – Site Plan Review – 5200 N. Genesee Rd. Summerfield Complex. Parcel 11-23-651-200. Owner Emerald Real Estate Development. Contractor Stuart Worthing. Current Zoning R-2. Emerald Real Estate Development would like to build the remaining buildings that were previously approved by the Planning Commission on January 23, 2003.
Public Access to Township Board Meetings Using the Zoom Meeting Service
To participate in a public meeting each person who wishes to participate in a public meeting must do the following first.
- Download the Zoom application onto you cell phone, tablet or computer. This application can be found by opening the ”App Store” on your Apple or Android cell phone or Google searching Zoom on your computer.
- After downloading the Zoom application do the following:
- Open the Zoom application.
- Select the “Join a Meeting” option highlighted in blue.
- Enter the following Meeting ID number: 905 647 3079 using the phone’s pop-up keypad or your computer’s keyboard, and then select the “Join” option highlighted in blue.
- When prompted, select the “Join with video” option.
- When prompted, select the “Call using internet audio” option. Password gentwp
You should now be in the meeting. The meeting audio function for speaking purposes may be muted for the general public at times when the Board members are conducting Township business that does not include audience participation. The audio hearing function will be in effect at all times during the meeting.