ASSESSING-810-640-2000 ext 7
Carrie Bock, Assessor
Monica Dufour, Secretary
PROCEDURE FOR THE PUBLIC INSPECTION AND COPYING OF PUBLIC RECORDS IN LIEU OF CUSTOMARY BUSINESS HOURS, FOR ACCESS TO TAX RECORDS AS REQUIRED BY THE S.T.C.
- Requests for public inspection and copying of public records may be made verbally and/or in
- Said requests may be directed to the Township Official or authorized individual responsible for said public records. Assessment inquires may be directed to the assessing office and/or assessor Carrie Bock at 810- 640-2000. Inquiries may be submitted by electronic mail to: c.bock gt @yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any requests made pursuant to Michigan’s Freedom of Information Act, shall be made to the FOIA Coordinator Clerk Wayne G. Bates and shall be subject to the statutory requirements of
- If verbal request is made, the responding Township Official or authorized individual shall prepare a checklist of item or records requested to be copied or Said listing shall be presented to the requesting party on the date set for inspection or copying.
- The responding Township Official or authorized individual may require the requesting party to counter sign the check list to indicate compliance with the verbal request .
- The responding Township Official or authorized individual shall be responsible for the production of the requested copies.
- The requesting party shall be billed for the copies and preparation time, if applicable, pursuant to the schedule of charges established by the Township Board.
- If the request is for inspection of public record, the responding Township Official or authorized individual shall respond in a timely manner, not to exceed 5 business days, from the date of said request. Said request shall indicate the date, time and place when said public inspection of the requested public records shall take
- The establishment of the date and time of the public inspection of the requested public records shall be in the discretion of the responding Township Official or authorized The place designated for the requested inspection shall be the Township Hall or location where said public records are officially retained.
- The responding Township Official or authorized individual shall allow such inspection between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:00PM, Monday through Friday , unless mutually agreed to by the responding Township Official or authorized individual and the requesting
Date adopted 04/12/2022
Charter Township of Gensee Board of Trustees
Wayne G. Bates, Clerk
Daniel K. Eashoo, Supervisor